Friday, January 2, 2009

Just add pigtails


Since the return of the playsuit I haven't been able to makeup my mind; cute retro or overworn hipster? I've finally decided on the former, but now the question is; what style?

So far I'm leaning towards this topshop piece, which is perfect for the Aussie summer. Also I'm kinda going through a bow obsession at the mo.

This playsuit by Chloe (although waaaay out of my price range) reminds me of the rainforest, although I don't think it would flatter my shape at all (massive hips).

Forever 21


I love this as an alternative to a cocktail or (ugh) tuxedo dress.



Forever 21
This make me want to don an R M Williams hat and chew a piece of straw, but I'd prefer it in red and white checks.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment
    I'm from Act too, but only moved here last year so don't really know the hidden thrifts yet.
    So complicated starting a blog!
    Happy New Year :>

    xxxLily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute jumpsuits and cute title! :)

    ReplyDelete