Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I wish I could be as cool as you:

Kim Gordon
When I woke up on monday morning I bent my head at a funny angle and now my necks been buggered up since. I've spent the last 3 days lying on the couch in my pyjamas with a hot water bottle endlessly surfing the net and downloading music. As a result I've used up almost all my internet and created endless inspiration files. Much better than performing my well overdue shakespeare oral.
P.S- Has anyone heard the new sonic youth album? I'm waiting for my dad to buy it.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I hate when that happens, sometimes when I'm backing out the car I'll turn my head to far back and it'll hurt the rest of the day. It's so embarassingly painful...

    And I love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer :(

    Hmm, I've never heard Sonic Youth, but I'm always up for hearing music mentioned by other fashion bloggers. Deffo will check it out and let you know!

    xox, mavi

    ReplyDelete