I would like to start this post by saying that my heart is with all those who have been affected by the bushfires in Victoria. If anyone out there can spare anything (clothes, bedding, money), then please donate it, every little bit helps. Check out http://www.redcross.org.au/vic/services_emergencyservices_victorian-bushfires-appeal-2009.htm
Now on a brighter note, I was awarded this:
by the wonderful kelly from One Kid Left In Atlanta. The terms and conditions are...
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
It's been kind of a long day, so I'll finish it off tomorrow.
I went to stay with my grandparents on the weekend, and my Grandma gave me her collection of vintage clutches.
This photo really doesn't do them justice. My favourites are the ones in the top right and bottom left hand corners.