Wednesday, December 9, 2009

slap in the face

Does anyone else get that feeling after a week of holidays where you do nothing but sit on the couch watching horrendous made for TV movies, that you kinda-sorta-wish you were back at school? I really have to escape to the coast BEFORE I GO CRAAAAZZZYYYYY!

Well that is a semi-lie, as I have managed to leave my house a few times, but only to hang out at friends and visit all shops in walking distance of my apartment (which really isn't very many). Today I went to a salvos and picked up $30 worth of goods. The annoying thing is, it's all either black, velvet, long, heavy or all of the above. I am much more of an autumn/winter person than summer, and because most of the blogs/magazines I read are all heading into winter, I can't help but buy ridiculously impractical clothing. Ahhh well, at least I'll be set for next year.



When I get dressed in the morning, I often will change a bunch of the items before I walk out of the door, and today this felt a little too bleak considering the sunny skies.





Oh god aren't I photogenic?

3 comments:

  1. I love the purple sparkly sweater!!

    http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That floral tank is so lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete